Monday, November 15, 2010

Big Swing, Heavy Slash

"With their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns..." - The Cranberries

I finally saw Avatar. It's a video game that mixes Gorillas in the Mist with Alien, which was directed by Michael Moore. As I understand it, the unifying theme here is Sigourney Weaver - which now that I mention it, must have been a hell of a name to grow up with. Flows from the tongue like gravy.

But Anyway, all that CGI fantasy is kind of moot now that the Zombies are coming. I'll be ready, you can bet on that. I've already stockpiled several dozen baseball bats, and enough machetes to match. The plan is to split the head of the bat about six inches right down the center, slide the machete blade in and bolt it into place. Big swing, heavy slash.

What truly saddens me about the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse is that my motorcycle will be rendered invalid and unusable because it will be much too loud and far too dangerous running headlong into the throngs of Walking Dead.

1 comment: