Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scuddled a Conifer

"My maiden aunt's mind is vicious, well maybe just a half a drink more..."
- Baby it's Cold Outside, Bing Crosby

We, like most Americans, have scuddled a conifer into our house. I shit you not, there is an entire tree in my house - everything but the root structure and squirrels... and soon we shall hang geegaws from it. But this, like most things in my house, must be kept an absolute secret - the last thing I need is to be overrun by neighborhood children foraging for presents. A villainous lot they are - pointy teethed little monsters with Stuff Lust in their eyes, poised and ready to spring with their wall-crawling action and kung-fu grip.

To fend off such paralyzing fears, we shall chug gallon upon gallon of eggnog watered down with cheap booze. Let our chins drip of this, the best nog of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment