Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chasing the Clown

No one looks more the fool than he who chases the clown...

Truer words have never left my lips. Last night I started digging into the Fall Out article. Meat, bone, substrata... as a loose concoction of ideas, I can tell it might just work. One thing that was fairly refreshing is that my notes were top notch - really high quality stuff. And I thought they'd just be for reference.

Now we must chase the clown - to change the subject briefly, these pre-election mud slinging ad campaigns are getting out of control. Just this morning I saw an ad featuring a militant Linda McMahon wearing a Richard Blumenthal is a Dum Dum tee shirt, spouting nonsense about jobs and what's right for Connecticut, with a Mussolini demeanor. In all my dealings with Bloomer I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, that while he may be shrewd and may present a bit of used car salesman savvy, he is a Strong and Legit contender who Doesn't Suffer Fools.

Let that be a warning to Linda McMahon - while I don't believe she'll be fitted for cement shoes by Bloomer's contingent, there are fates worse than death. Failing in November in Connecticut is as lousy a fate as I've seen. To be relegated to Chasing Clowns around the WWE headquarters in Stamford will ensure Linda's future political failings.

No comments:

Post a Comment