Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Need More Bad Advice?

Guess what? It's time again for some of the choicest bad advice ever to be doled out to be distributed once again. I have personally participated in the transformation of Osama bin Laden from a famous terrorist into a meat submarine, and with my new found free time, I intend on helping you go from your current shitty situation, to a more whimsical and elaborate shitty situation.

Need bad advice? Look no further! If you need bent, twisted, last-resort advice to help guide you from bad to worse, I'm here for you! As the Mayor of Bad Decision Country, I'm uniquely qualified to upgrade the terror alert level of any nasty little situation, including yours, guaranteed!

Simply post the key details of your predicament in the comments section below and I will provide you with the most thorough, up-to-date, worldly, godawful advice I can muster. Leave it to me - I know how to make your situation worse!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't say I need bad advice per say but a little comic relief would help.
    I was volunteered by a good friend to "help" her other good friend (a former foe of mine) to move home. A.k.a... Drive across country from AZ to CT with Ms. Wretched Negative Nelly. Normally I would've denied this offer but Negative Nelly turned into Sappy Sally Full of Tears & guilted me into it. In less than 2 week I'm embarking on this dreadful trip. Laughs please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete