Thursday, May 5, 2011

Freedom Boner

I see no one took me up on my offer for free bad advice, which is understandable. If I stood on a street corner with a sign that said "Free Broken Nose," I doubt I would have any takers. But, in the spirit of the internet - the post will stand! I will find some poor misguided sap to give bad advice to, mark my words.

But enough with the idle threats, we must press forward to more important concerns. Last night, I put my balls on my sleeve and got up again at the Joker's Wild open mic. I didn't bomb like I did last time... don't get me wrong - I still ate it, but at least this time I got some laughs.

The one standout disappointment, though, was that I realized was headed home afterward, I realized I missed an great tag at the end of one of the bits. I was talking about the Bin Laden raid, wondering if it played out anything like an action movie with a cool catchy phrase right before they got him, etc... anyway, here's the missing line:

(Bin Laden has just been killed, the Seal who took him out is standing over his body) He says to one of the other Seals: "I've got such a freedom boner right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment