Monday, September 20, 2010

Job Water

How much is too much, how much is not enough?..


This one's going out to anyone who's ever wondered what my oversized coffee cup looks like when it's near my ipod at work. You people are sickos and true fanatics. I can appreciate that.

It's a fine mug - it holds too much, and still I fill it about three times a day. If I were to charge into battle with a broadsword, bare chested and loin clothed, wearing a war face and Conan bracelets... I would want this to be in my other hand. Screaming mercilessly, and taking a sip. Running headlong into the furrows of the killing fields, muscles tense, eyes bulging, veins bursting from the skin, and trying not to spill. The Elysian fields will be stained parchment.

Seems a shame to park this battle mug on a desk...

2 comments: